Saturday, January 22, 2005

A Way of Expressing ...

when my fren told me that i was going to be addicted once i started blogging, i had my doubts... i was asking myself, "how addicted can i be??"... hahaha... now i'm begin to understand wat she means.

Once u started blogging it is quite difficult to stop. To me, blogging is like writing in my diary but doing it the high tech way... heeeeee... sharing my thoughts & life with frens... but MAINLY it is an outlet to express myself.

i always believe that we should never suppress ourselves; instead we should try to let ppl around us come in to our world. Only by doing this, we can say that we are living our lives coz we must realized that we are not alone in this world and we human beings cannot survive without interaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger