Thursday, January 20, 2005

whew... finalllllyy... I was able to post my display pic

damn it took me almost 3 hrs to figure out how to post the display pic... it's not that i'm slow or anything like that (hahahaha...how egoistic of me) but the website uses another software which was very different from the usual ones... therefore it took me a while before i could master it. luckily i had my fren, Su Zane to show me the ropes... Thanks girl ... I'm forever indebted =)

finally i can start posting stuff up here... heeee..........

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzane said...

Many Congratulations to your new blog and looks really nice. welcome to the addiction of blogging life away and looking forward to read yours.. Keep yourself posted... *wink wink* -_0''

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger